The Animal Spirit" is an animal rights and rescue site focusing on:
1. Activism: Change through education, not violence!
2. Responsibility: What you should know before adopting an animal.
3. Overpopulation: Adoption/Rescue and Spay/Neuter to end
overpopulation is stressed.
4. Animal Abuse: Home of the "Gold Ribbon Against Animal Abuse
Campaign." Includes up-to-date animal abuse alerts, ways that you can
help prevent and stop abuse from happening, and the connection between
Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Elder Abuse, and Animal Abuse.
5. Personal Rescues: Section devoted to feral cat rescue.
6. Veganism: The what, why and how, along with an online guide to
7. Free Newsletters: This site offers two free email newsletters --
"The Animal Spirit" and "Vegan Recipes."