Displaying 41 - 60 of 99 resources in Animals in Entertainment:
41. Fountain Hills bans animals as prizes in games
At the request of Mayor Linda Kavanagh, the Town Council last week unanimously amended town code to prohibit the practice of giving away as game ...
42. Freedom Fauna
Freedom Fauna is a registered not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting awareness about the exotic pet trade. We are against any buying, selling, trading and keeping ...
43. Freedom for Animals - Serbia
Based in Belgrade, Freedom for Animals (Sloboda za životinje) focuses on vegetarianism and animal rights. Current campaigns include circus protests, anti-hunting demos, and the plight ...
44. From Carriage Horses To Chihuahas And Cockatiels, An Appeal For The Animal Lover Vote
But only de Blasio supported NY CLASS's key goal of completely banning the horse-drawn carriages, while others talked about testing out alternatives or phasing them ...
45. Fundacion Amigos del Planeta
Humane organization in Bogota, Columbia that works on campaigns such as anti-bullfighting as well as animal welfare issues. Site is in Spanish with English-language version ...
46. Georgia Animal Rights and Protection (GARP)
Kennesaw, GA, USA
Georgia Animal Rights and Protection (GARP) is an Metro-Atlanta based organization working to promote animal rights. ...
47. Greyhound Protection League
Penn Valley, CA, USA
The work of the Greyhound Protection League is dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of gentle, trusting greyhounds slaughtered in more than seventy years of ...
48. Greyt Expectations Greyhound Adoptions
Richmond, VA, USA
We are a team of volunteers in Richmond, Virginia dedicated to saving the lives of retired racing greyhounds and placing them in loving homes. ...
49. Habitat for Horses
Hithcock, TX, USA
A non-profit organization established to provide information and enforcement of existing laws to protect abused, endangered, and neglected horses through a volunteer network. ...
50. Haitian 'snake artist' uses Carnival, reptiles and small animals to get by
This year, he has new catches to display: an owl tied to his chair with twine, along with a collection of marsh hens stored in ...
51. Hamilton Animal Rights Defence [H.A.R.D.]
Hamilton, New Zealand
H.A.R.D. Adheres to a philosophy of Animal Liberation, that all animals, as sentient conscious beings, have the right to be free, to be liberated. ...
52. Help sled dogs forced to run in the Yukon Quest!
Advocacy website for northern sled dogs, especially those sled dogs who are used and abused in the running of Canada's Yukon Quest International Sled Dog ...
Category: Actions You Can Take
53. Horse Meat In Human Food Chain Causes Health Concerns
By one estimate, 160,000 American horses shared this fate last year, ending up in the human food chain. ...
54. Humane Society University
Washington, DC, USA
Humane Society University is the educational and training program of The Humane Society of the United States, the nation’s largest animal protection organization. HSU provides ...
Category: Educational Resources
55. Humans for the End of Animal Torture (HEAT)
Lakewood, OH, USA
H.E.A.T. is a grass-roots animal rights group established in late 2002, based out of Cleveland, Ohio. We are dedicated to fighting all forms of abuse. ...
56. In Defense of Animals (IDA)
San Rafael, CA, USA
In Defense of Animals is an international animal protection organization dedicated to ending the exploitation and abuse of animals by raising the status of animals ...
57. Inside a Turkey Breeding Facility
Watkins Glen, NY, USA
Like other segments of agriculture, the turkey industry has changed significantly in recent decades, as fewer large companies have come to dominate the production and ...
Category: General Information
58. International Web Against Bullfights
Official web site of the INTERNATIONAL MOVEMENT AGAINST BULLFIGHTS ...
Category: General Information
59. Kmart 'saddened' by shark death following commercial shoot in Los Angeles
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) claim the shark became distressed when actors jumped in the pool and that they were notified of ...
60. Laws governing use of animals in films, TV shows often flouted
But activists say they frequently come across violations, especially in TV programmes. ...
Displaying 41 - 60 of 99
| Next Page