Displaying 61 - 66 of 66 resources in Animals as Food and Clothing and Organizations:
61. Supporting and Promoting Ethics for the Animal Kingdom
Chicago, IL, USA
Speak recognizes that the world need articulate, knowledgeable educators talking truthfully about the relationship that exists between animals and people. Its mission is to speak ...
62. Swedish Society Against Painful Experiments on Animals
Animal Rights Sweden is an animal rights organisation opposed to all experiments, procedures, production methods and other uses of animals that cause them pain, suffering ...
63. Swedish Society Against Painful Experiments on Animals (Uppsala Branch)
The Swedish Society Against Painful Experiments on Animals is the largest animal rights organization in Scandinavia, numbering over 53,000 members. It was founded in 1882. ...
64. U of Toronto Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
With the recognition that legions of our fellow sentient beings are subject to the grossest of abuses by much of humankind, UofT SETA (Students for ...
65. Vegan Resistance For Liberation
Philadelphia, PA, USA
66. Voice 4 Dogs
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
campaigning to end the exploitation and slaughter of cats and dogs for skin and fur products.
Displaying 61 - 66 of 66