Displaying 21 - 40 of 61 resources in Factory Farms and Articles:
21. Fur activists target 'horrid store' owned by Real Housewives of Vancouver star
The Animal Liberation Front confirmed Wednesday that members targeted Claman's West Vancouver shop, Glass House Couture, because of her habit of wearing and selling fur ...
22. Michelle Obama Fiola Dinner: First Lady Dines At Top D.C. Restaurant, Eats Foie Gras
Fiola declined to say who joined FLOTUS for her Wednesday meal, but did tell The Huffington Post that the first lady and her party ate ...
23. Monk sets himself on fire to protest cattle slaughter
Eating meat is common in Buddhist Sri Lanka, although according to the religion killing animals is a sin. ...
24. More Canadians willing to try horse meat in wake of scandal
Japan is the biggest importer of Alberta's horse meat, followed by France and Switzerland, she said. Canada exported about 13,500 metric tonnes of horse meat ...
25. Okla. governor signs horse slaughter legislation
Oklahoma's 50-year-old ban on horse slaughtering was lifted Friday when the governor signed a new law that will allow facilities to process and export horse ...
26. Overcrowding on farms behind mystery of China's floating pigs
But a deeper look suggests that an unsustainable level of overcrowding -- a key factor in the spread of disease and death rates -- was ...
27. Peasenhall: Primary school 'plagued' by hate mail from animal rights activists over its pig rearing scheme
"There is no such thing as healthy meat - the children should not be taught that meat is necessary or that pigs are lesser beings ...
28. Salmon farms that shoot seals to be identified
Agnew's decision has been welcomed by environmental and animal-welfare groups, but attacked by the fish-farming industry. ...
29. Veggie Revolution
30. We Raise All Our Beef Humanely On Open Pasture And Then We Hang Them Upside Down And Slash Their Throats [The Onion - satire]
Our independently owned family farm is committed to one guiding principle: making sure that you, the customer, receive the best-tasting, highest quality beef from cows ...
31. Airline Animal Deaths Raises Concern
After a five-month analysis of government documents, the NBC Bay Area Investigate Unit uncovered that in a six-year span 302 animals have died, been injured, ...
Why is Amazon.com supporting blatant animal cruelty that has been outlawed in over a dozen countries?
A new Mercy For Animals undercover investigation reveals a system ...
33. Animal Rights: The Abolitionist Approach
The mission of this website is to provide a clear statement of a nonviolent approach to animal rights that (1) requires the abolition of animal ...
34. Animal Rights: The Abolitionist Approach-Blog [Professor Gary L. Francione]
This blog will explore animal rights issues from a perspective that: (1) requires the abolition of animal exploitation and rejects the notion that animal use ...
35. Avoiding Burnout - How Does One Survive Dealing Day After Day with a Cruel Industry?
Several years after we met as hunt saboteurs in the mid 1980s, I had a conversation with Norman Phelps of The Fund For Animals, who ...
36. Barry Horne
This site is dedicated to the memory of Barry Horne, an animal liberation activist who died in a UK prison hospital on November 5 2001. ...
37. Beyonce Slammed By PETA and Animal Rights Activists For Her Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Outfit (Poll)
PETA (People For the Ethical Treatment of Animals) slammed the singer for her black python and iguana skin and leather bodysuit by Rubin Singer. ...
38. Bull in a China Shop
The World Bank is pushing beef in China, but the critics aren't swallowing ...
39. Chenango County cattle truck accident kills several animals
The cattle truck was traveling on state Route 8 in the town of New Berlin when it flipped over, police said. The crash killed at ...
40. Coles ditches Animals Australia bags opposing factory farming conditions
The farmers' lobby has succeeded in ending a supermarket shopping bag campaign against factory animal farming. ...
Displaying 21 - 40 of 61
| Next Page