Displaying 41 - 60 of 123 resources in Factory Farms and Organizations:
41. World Animal Foundation
Vermilion, OH, USA
42. Youth For A Better World
Harrow, Ontario, Canada
Youth For A Better World is a group of young people making positive change for all creatures: animals, humans, and the environment. ...
43. Abolishing the Status of Animals as Property
ASAP Nova Scotia is an all-volunteer, non-profit animal rights organization, based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. ASAP is committed to challenging the view that non-human animals ...
44. Adopt A Cow - Protecting Krishna's Cows
Port Royal, PA, USA
The Adopt-A-Cow program has been educating the public and providing an opportunity for others to get involved in cow protection since 1985. Adopt-A-Cow is part ...
45. Advocates for Animals - Giving Voice, Taking Action
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
46. ALF Supporters Group - Poland
Animal Liberation Front support group in Poland - Polish Language. ...
47. ALIANÇA INTERNACIONAL DO ANIMAL (AILA)
São Paulo, Brazil
Nonprofit organization against animal cruelty. There is a bus equipped to sterilize dogs and cats in poor communities. ...
48. All Life In a Viable Environment (ALIVE)
Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
49. Alliance for Animals
The Alliance for Animals is one of the foremost organizations in Wisconsin devoted to increasing public awareness of animal abuse and promoting the humane treatment ...
50. Alternativa para la Liberación Animal
Animal rights organization - Spain - Spanish Language. ...
51. Anglican Society for the Welfare of Animals
Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom
52. Animal Acres: Farm Animal Shelter and Compassionate Living Center
Acton, CA, USA
53. Animal Aid
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
54. Animal CARE Foundation
Kaneohe, HI, USA
The Animal CARE Foundation believes that animals, as living creatures, have value beyond economic measurement, and are entitled to legal, moral, and ethical consideration and ...
55. Animal Connection of Texas (ACT)
Dallas, TX, USA
ACT is a grassroots, all-volunteer, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Dedicated to ending animal suffering. ...
56. Animal Cruelty Investigation Group
Halesworth, United Kingdom
A guide for individuals seeking to aid the lawful campaign to end cruelty to animals. ...
57. Animal Defense League - Long Island
Huntingdon, NY, USA
58. Animal Defense League - Los Angeles
Santa Monica, CA, USA
Animal Defense League is a militant, grassroots animal rights organization, committed to stopping animal exploitation in all of its forms. ...
59. Animal Liberation (Croatia)
Liberation movement is a request for stoping prejudice and discrimination of animals. Human attitudes that are based on ascendented prejudices, are absolutely irrational and serve ...
60. Animal liberation - Germany
Sprachrohr der autonomen Tierrechtsbewegung in Deutschland. German ALF Supporters Group ...
Displaying 41 - 60 of 123
| Next Page