Displaying 21 - 28 of 28 resources in Culling:
21. Sochi officials back off plan to kill stray animals
Following criticism from animal welfare groups, Sochi officials cancelled its plans to kill more than 2,000 stray cats and dogs before the 2014 Winter Olympics. ...
22. State's wolf harvest up 25 percent over last year
Montana's wolf harvest numbers are up roughly 25 percent from last winter. That's on top of 104 wolves that were killed by government wildlife agents ...
23. Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'
I'm the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. ...
24. The Badger Trust
East Grinstead, United Kingdom
Badger Trust promotes the conservation and welfare of badgers and the protection of their setts and habitats for the public benefit. We are the leading ...
25. To Prevent Snakes on Plane, Guam to Airdrop Poisoned Mice
Declaring war against invasive brown tree snakes infesting the Pacific US territory of Guam, wildlife officials plan this spring to bomb the island with dead ...
26. Welfare for Animals in Greece (WAG)
The Canadian Voice For Animals,Canada and the United Kingdom, is pleased and delighted to announce that Ms. Marijo Anne Gillis, founder of WAG-New York (Welfare ...
Category: General Information
27. Welfare group suing to end wolf hunt
Hunters and trappers in Minnesota and Wisconsin killed 530 wolves combined during those states' recently concluded seasons - 413 in Minnesota and 117 in Wisconsin. ...
28. Yellowstone bison hunt takes most since '89
Hunters killed more wild bison migrating from Yellowstone National Park this season than they have in decades, with the numbers driven by strong participation from ...
Displaying 21 - 28 of 28