Displaying 41 - 60 of 98 resources in Animal Testing and Organizations:
41. Friends of Animals
Darien, CT, USA
Founded in 1957, Friends of Animals is a U.S. headquartered, international, non-profit 501 (c)(3) membership organization working to protect animals from cruelty and abuse. Today, ...
42. Gateway to Hell
Gateway to Hell is an international volunteer campaign that aims to bring to the worlds attention that there are thousands of primates shipped all accross ...
43. Greyhound Awareness League
Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland
GAL is a small Scottish charity run by volunteers and dedicated to raising public awareness of the plight of the retired greyhound. We aim to ...
44. GUARDIANS: A Group Exposing Vivisection
The primary aim of GUARDIANS is to inform the public of the futility, unreliability and wastefulness of vivisection as a research method. GUARDIANS encourages research ...
45. Hollywood Office of the HSUS (formerly The Ark Trust)
Encino, CA, USA
The Hollywood Office of The Humane Society of the United States is singularly devoted to raising public awareness of animal issues by encouraging and honoring ...
46. Houston Animal Rights Team
Houston, TX, USA
The Houston Animal Rights Team is an all-volunteer, grass-roots organization that has been working to save animals in Houston and around the world since 1983. ...
47. Humane Society of the United States
Washington, DC, USA
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation's largest animal-protection organization, with more than 5 million constituents. The HSUS was founded in 1954 ...
48. InterNICHE - the International Network for Humane Education
Leicester, United Kingdom
Working with students to support freedom of conscience and with teachers to introduce alternatives to animal experiments. ...
49. Japan Anti-Vivisection Association (JAVA)
Tokyo , Japan
Non-profit organization for anti-vivisection in Japan ...
50. Lega Anti Vivisezione
51. Lega Antivivisezionista LEAL
52. Lehigh Valley Animal Rights Coalition
Allentown, PA, USA
LVARK is an all volunteer, grass roots organization formed in 1982 and currently serves hundreds of members throughout the Lehigh Valley as a registered 501C3 ...
53. Les Cahiers Antispécistes
54. Manitoba Animal Rights Coalition
The Manitoba Animal Rights Coalition Inc. (MARC) is a non-profit group of individuals dedicated to extending consideration to all other animals and to the environment ...
55. Maqi - für Tierrechte, gegen Speziesismus
56. Medical Research Modernization Committee
Shaker Heights, OH, USA
The MRMC is a national health advocacy group composed of physicians, scientists and other health care professionals who evaluate the benefits, risks and costs of ...
57. Menschen FuR Tierrechte Bundesverband der Tierversuchsgegner - Menschen für Tierrechte E.V.
58. Michigan Animal Rights Society (MARS)
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
The Michigan Animal Rights Society (MARS) is an organization made up of University of Michigan students, faculty, alum and local residents. The goal of our ...
59. Mindy's Memory Primate Sanctuary
Newcastle , OK, USA
Our goal is to rescue monkeys discarded as pets or from research facilities and provide a home for the lifetime of the animals. We maintain ...
60. National Anti-Vivisection Society
Chicago, IL, USA
The National Anti-Vivisection Society is dedicated to abolishing the exploitation of animals used in research, education and product testing. Since its founding in 1929, NAVS ...
Displaying 41 - 60 of 98
| Next Page