Displaying 61 - 80 of 134 resources in Vivisection:
HuntingdonSucks.com - Working to debunk the HLS propaganda machine. ...
Category: General Information
62. INSIDE HLS
Category: Actions You Can Take
63. InterNICHE - the International Network for Humane Education
Leicester, United Kingdom
Working with students to support freedom of conscience and with teachers to introduce alternatives to animal experiments. ...
64. Japan Anti-Vivisection Association (JAVA)
Tokyo , Japan
Non-profit organization for anti-vivisection in Japan ...
65. Learning without killing
www.LearningWithoutKilling.info provides students with easy access to the resources they most need. It includes my book Learning Without Killing: A Guide to Conscientious Objection and ...
Category: Educational Resources
66. Lega Anti Vivisezione
67. Lega Antivivisezionista LEAL
68. Les Cahiers Antispécistes
69. Liberación Animal es liberación Humana
Category: Actions You Can Take
70. Manitoba Animal Rights Coalition
The Manitoba Animal Rights Coalition Inc. (MARC) is a non-profit group of individuals dedicated to extending consideration to all other animals and to the environment ...
71. Maqi - für Tierrechte, gegen Speziesismus
72. Medical Research Modernization Committee
Shaker Heights, OH, USA
The MRMC is a national health advocacy group composed of physicians, scientists and other health care professionals who evaluate the benefits, risks and costs of ...
73. Menschen FuR Tierrechte Bundesverband der Tierversuchsgegner - Menschen für Tierrechte E.V.
74. Michigan Animal Rights Society (MARS)
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
The Michigan Animal Rights Society (MARS) is an organization made up of University of Michigan students, faculty, alum and local residents. The goal of our ...
75. National Anti-Vivisection Society
Chicago, IL, USA
The National Anti-Vivisection Society is dedicated to abolishing the exploitation of animals used in research, education and product testing. Since its founding in 1929, NAVS ...
76. New England Anti-Vivisection Society (NEAVS)
Boston, MA, USA
The New England Anti-Vivisection Society (NEAVS) educates the public about the cruelty, waste, and scientific limits and dangers of animal research. NEAVS works to change ...
77. New River Valley Coalition for Animal Rights and the Environment
NRV-CARE works to raise awareness of the suffering and exploitation of animals in our society. We actively engage multiple institutions to ensure that the rights ...
78. New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society
Christchurch, New Zealand
Founded in 1978 by Bette Overell, the New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society is an incorporated society that is working for the abolition of vivisection on the ...
79. NOAH - for dyrs rettigheter
NOAH - for animals' rights was established in Norway in 1989. NOAH is working for the rights of animals in a society where they are ...
80. NZ National Anti Vivisection Campaign
Wellington, New Zealand
Every year in New Zealand, over 300,000 animals are used in experiments and testing by universities, pesticide and chemical manufacturers and government research institutes. Species ...
Displaying 61 - 80 of 134
| Next Page