Displaying 1 - 18 of 18 resources in Aquatic and Marine Animals:
1. "My body will be in the Jeju sea of my hometown"
Although the return of dolphins into the wild have been performed in other regions, such as North America and Europe, this is the first such ...
2. Chile officials investigate hundreds of dead animals washing up on shores
Chilean officials are investigating the death of hundreds of penguins, pelicans and other animals that are washing up on the county's shores. ...
3. Could Alaska's mystery seal illness be Arctic sunburn?
In the time since the first sick seal was discovered, walruses and polar bears have turned up with similar ailments. ...
4. Divers save stabbed tiger shark
Divers have revealed footage of a rescue operation to save a tiger shark that was stabbed and left to die off a jetty south of ...
5. Dolphin Care Uk
Hull, United Kingdom
Dolphin Care Uk - Stop the Deaths in Fishing Nets.
Dolphin Care Uk is a dedicated website to help stop the deaths of dolphins around the ...
6. Endangered Species Coalition
Washington, DC, USA
The Endangered Species Coalition is a national network of hundreds of conservation, scientific, religious, sporting, outdoor recreation, business and community organizations working to protect our ...
7. Experts baffled as malnourished sea lions invade southern California
"Typically in the first three months of the year we'll see between 50 and 80 animals. This year by the end of March we had ...
8. fish pain
Torture below the surface
This site presents facts from scientific research to expose the cruelty involved in angling. ...
Category: General Information
9. Fourth headless sea lion washes ashore on Vancouver Island
Cottrell said investigators have determined that at least two of the sea lions were shot, while the cause of death of the other two remains ...
10. Israel Marine Mammals Research and Assistance Center
Dedicated to the study and conservation of cetacean populations that inhabit the Eastern Mediterranean and the Gulf of Aqaba/Eilat. ...
11. Japan halts whale hunt after Sea Shepherd clashes
Japan's Institute of Cetacean Research has announced it has stopped work for the time being because it is too difficult to refuel. ...
12. Kmart 'saddened' by shark death following commercial shoot in Los Angeles
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) claim the shark became distressed when actors jumped in the pool and that they were notified of ...
13. Michelle Obama Fiola Dinner: First Lady Dines At Top D.C. Restaurant, Eats Foie Gras
Fiola declined to say who joined FLOTUS for her Wednesday meal, but did tell The Huffington Post that the first lady and her party ate ...
14. Salmon farms that shoot seals to be identified
Agnew's decision has been welcomed by environmental and animal-welfare groups, but attacked by the fish-farming industry. ...
15. Standing tall, a fisherman's change of heart inspires many
For speaking out against his former profession -- despite the cost to himself and his family, Mr. Ishii's sacrifices have not gone unnoticed. He has, ...
16. Starving Baby Sea Lions Flood Southern California Shores
She says the main theory scientists are investigating is that the prey - the smaller fish these animals feed on - are just not available. ...
17. Statement from Captain Paul Watson [Sea Shepherd]
18. Yao Ming talks about animal-rights activism during zoo visit
Last summer, the Chinese government announced it would remove shark-fin soup from the menus of government banquets over the next three years and high-end restaurants ...