Displaying 21 - 36 of 36 resources in Current Laws and Regulations:
21. International Society for Animal Rights Seeks Volunteers - International Society for Animal Rights (ISAR)
Category: Jobs and Volunteering
22. Jefferson outlaws feeding animals outside, even pets
To help deal with a flock of about 50 wild turkeys that has taken up residence in Jefferson, the city will contact the Oregon Department ...
23. Kinship Circle
St. Louis, MO, USA
Kinship Circle is a 501c3 nonprofit organization serving the animal advocacy community. We empower people to communicate (speak,write, present) influentially to lawmakers, businesses, media and ...
Category: Actions You Can Take
24. Legalizing Animal Abuse? HSUS CEO Wayne Pacelle and Will Potter Discuss Ag-Gag Laws [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
Al Jazeera had an excellent program about “ag-gag” legislation recently. Inside Story, hosted by Shihab Rattansi, discussed the new laws with me and Wayne Pacelle, ...
25. Lehigh Valley Animal Rights Coalition
Allentown, PA, USA
LVARK is an all volunteer, grass roots organization formed in 1982 and currently serves hundreds of members throughout the Lehigh Valley as a registered 501C3 ...
26. Live Vegan
Bethesda, MD, USA
Proposition 2 on California's ballot in last November's election requires that "... a person shall not tether or confine any covered animal, on a farm, ...
Category: Actions You Can Take
27. No Rodeo (Australia)
Smithfield Plains, Australia
No Rodeo has been lobbying the government since October 2004 to seek total prohibition of this cruel blood sport in South Australia. Much of No ...
28. Party for the Animals (Partij voor de Dieren)
We are a Dutch political party whose highest priority is animal welfare and the respectful treatment of animals. In the Netherlands, we are represented in ...
29. Pit bull owners left in limbo over liability
Most lawmakers believe it's unworkable to set a rule that applies uniquely to pit bulls, as the court did. ...
30. Save The Kangaroos
Bristol, United Kingdom
Australia exports approximately 3 million kangaroo skins, worth more than £12 million, to Europe and the USA every year. The vast majority of these skins ...
31. sticks and stones
32. Uncaged Campaigns
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Uncaged Campaigns oppose vivisection on scientific and ethical grounds, and adhere to vegan, feminist and green philosophies in all that we do. We believe that ...
33. URGENT: California Ag-Gag Bill Exempts Factory Farms That Accidentally Record Their Own Abuses [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
California lawmakers are considering an “ag-gag” bill today that not only criminalizes undercover investigators and whistleblowers, but carves out special exemptions if the industry accidentally ...
34. World Week for Animals in Laboratories
San Rafael, CA, USA
Recent changes worldwide have brought major advancements for animals in labs with the goal of ending the use of animals in drug and chemical screening ...
Category: General Information
35. “Activism Now Terrorism?” — TV Interview with Abby Martin [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
Huge thanks to Abby Martin for having me on her show this week to talk about grand juries targeting anarchists and animal rights activists. ...
36. “This is an industry that wants to operate in total secrecy, and with total immunity” (video) [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
I had the pleasure of being a guest on Abby Martin‘s show, Breaking the Set, last night. We talked about “ag-gag” bills that are being ...
Displaying 21 - 36 of 36