Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 resources in Chicken Farms and Articles:
1. Flu infections rising among Chinese pigs: study
Pigs are an important source of new human strains of influenza A, such as the 2009-10 H1N1 pandemic that emerged in Mexico and infected an ...
2. Food poisonings up from raw milk, poultry bacteria
Health officials are seeing more food poisonings caused by a bacteria commonly linked to raw milk and poultry. ...
3. Lethal new bird flu passes more easily from birds to humans: WHO
A new strain of bird flu that emerged in China over the past month is one of the "most lethal" flu viruses so far, worrying ...
4. The Hidden Truth
Meet Belina. She was rescued from a slaughterhouse just moments before certain death. Even though she was raised in miserable conditions, suffered various infections, and ...
5. Veggie Revolution
6. VFF calls for action against animals activists
Mr Ahmed said activism against farmers had become more regular and more aggressive in the last eighteen months. ...
7. Who Protects Farm Animals? [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
Congress is considering modest legislation that would set standards for egg laying hens, and standards for labeling eggs. That might seem like a no-brainer to ...