Displaying 1 - 20 of 83 resources in Farmed Animals:
1. 'Thousands of animals dead in snow'
He fears he has lost many of his cattle and sheep to the icy conditions - some of the worst seen in NI in years ...
2. ACI - Animal Cruelty Investigations
Acton, CA, USA
ACI makes farm animal protection its priority and provides needed humane protection for farm animals under the law – especially in areas where humane enforcement ...
3. Anglican Society for the Welfare of Animals
Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom
4. Animal Rights Action Network (ARAN)
Do you want to put an end to cruelty to animals? Then please consider getting active with Ireland's largest animal rights group, Animal Rights Action ...
5. Animal rights advocates chafe at abuse measure
The measure, House Bill 1125, strips the authority of animal control officers to order when livestock can be seized if they are not properly cared ...
6. Animal rights group releases anti-fur guide, threatens Utah farms
Anonymous animal rights activists have published a "guide to destroying the fur industry," which lists numerous Utah fur farms as targets. ...
7. Animal rights group urges end to divine pig contest
A Taipei-based animal rights group has reiterated a call for an end to a generations-long divine pig contest, in which swine are force-fed to enormous ...
8. Animals Australia
North Melbourne, Australia
Animals Australia is Australia's second largest and most dynamic national animal protection organisation, representing some 40 member societies and thousands of individual supporters throughout Australia. ...
9. Animals in War - "They Had No Choice"
The second, smaller inscription simply reads: "They had no choice." ...
10. Animals recovered from horse rescue recovering
Lin Beaune with Epona said three of the 41 animals didn't survive SOFE, due in large part to malnutrition, but of the remaining 38, all ...
11. Animals slaughtered at school for pregnant teens
It appeared the animals had been bludgeoned or had their necks hacked, said Principal Asenath Andrews. ...
12. Animals Walk the Runway Wearing Human Skins in PETA Video
"For obvious political reasons, protest is pointless in China, so ... [we] created this slick short to provoke debate among young consumers without targeting a ...
13. Antioch police: Horse survived one of city's worst animal cruelty cases, needs home
There was a pig that could not reach his drinking bucket because the water was caked with thick slime. Jazmine, the stallion, a gelding and ...
14. At least 15 Holsteins killed in I-495 crash
The truck was hauling 42 cattle from a Pennsylvania farm to the Port of Wilmington for shipment overseas when it tipped over on the ramp ...
15. Buyer Beware! The Lowdown on 'Humane' Meat and Eggs
So it's not just our farming practices that need to change, but our Conehead eating habits. It seems ridiculously obvious to point out that animals ...
16. Cecil couple facing animal cruelty charges
A Cecil Township husband and wife are facing upward of 100 charges of animal cruelty after humane officers reported finding more than 40 horses and ...
17. Chenango County cattle truck accident kills several animals
The cattle truck was traveling on state Route 8 in the town of New Berlin when it flipped over, police said. The crash killed at ...
18. Chile officials investigate hundreds of dead animals washing up on shores
Chilean officials are investigating the death of hundreds of penguins, pelicans and other animals that are washing up on the county's shores. ...
19. CHINESE BEAR BILE FARMING DRAWS CHARGES OF CRUELTY
Guizhentang's proposal to triple the company's stock of captive bears, to 1,200 from 400, provoked a firestorm from those opposed to bear bile farming, a ...
20. Clearwater woman who housed exotic animals arrested for alligator possession
She and her husband, Victor, kept the animals -22 birds, 21 turtles, a pot-bellied pig and an American alligator - in the yard of their ...
Displaying 1 - 20 of 83
| Next Page