Displaying 1 - 20 of 24 resources in Meat and Articles:
1. Animal Rights and Vegetarianism [Punkerslut Freethought]
--, MA, USA
Alternative ways of thought for religion, society, economics, politics, and ethics. Some of the alternative views held in this site are Anarchism, Collectivism, Atheism, Freethought, ...
2. Bull in a China Shop
The World Bank is pushing beef in China, but the critics aren't swallowing ...
3. Buyer Beware! The Lowdown on 'Humane' Meat and Eggs
So it's not just our farming practices that need to change, but our Conehead eating habits. It seems ridiculously obvious to point out that animals ...
4. Dog meat trade: Activists step up campaign to stem 'rampant' illegal smuggling
Supplying dogs to feed growing demand in Vietnam has become a multi-million dollar illegal trafficking industry. ...
5. Dover Port considers resuming live animal exports
Currently, Ramsgate port in Kent is the only port in the UK used by transporters to export live animals to mainland Europe for slaughter or ...
6. God Does Not Eat Meat By Arthur Poletti
The author obtained Copyright Certificate of Registration March 23, 2004
A download E-book copy of God Does Not Eat Meat is available for $5.00 US from ...
7. Hamburger Connection
For every hamburger made of Central American beef, the American consumer saves an average of only five cents.(1) Whether the beef was raised on land ...
8. Horse Meat In Human Food Chain Causes Health Concerns
By one estimate, 160,000 American horses shared this fate last year, ending up in the human food chain. ...
9. Meat scandals highlight growing taste for exotic animals
Exotic game distributors tell FoxNews.com that not only can you actually eat many animals you'd see in a zoo, from alpaca to zebra --even bear ...
10. Michelle Obama Fiola Dinner: First Lady Dines At Top D.C. Restaurant, Eats Foie Gras
Fiola declined to say who joined FLOTUS for her Wednesday meal, but did tell The Huffington Post that the first lady and her party ate ...
11. Money in the Rainforest
Ways that corporations make money in the rainforest: logging, oil, beef, etc. ...
12. Monk sets himself on fire to protest cattle slaughter
Eating meat is common in Buddhist Sri Lanka, although according to the religion killing animals is a sin. ...
13. More Canadians willing to try horse meat in wake of scandal
Japan is the biggest importer of Alberta's horse meat, followed by France and Switzerland, she said. Canada exported about 13,500 metric tonnes of horse meat ...
14. Okla. governor signs horse slaughter legislation
Oklahoma's 50-year-old ban on horse slaughtering was lifted Friday when the governor signed a new law that will allow facilities to process and export horse ...
15. Peasenhall: Primary school 'plagued' by hate mail from animal rights activists over its pig rearing scheme
"There is no such thing as healthy meat - the children should not be taught that meat is necessary or that pigs are lesser beings ...
16. Pork plant to add 25 jobs
"Their main produce is ground pork, which they send to Japan to be processed into different foods over there," said Economic Development Director Marty Dougherty. ...
17. Sausages, bacon tied to early deaths?
The EPIC (European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition) study involving 10 countries and 23 centres in Europe and almost half a million people has ...
18. Smithfield Foods sale to Chinese firm gives US pork giant entry to China
A takeover would give Smithfield entry into China, the biggest and fastest growing market for pork. ...
19. Studies prove that being vegan is healthiest
It comes only two months after a discovery at the Cleveland Clinic that carnitine, contained in all meat products, is a major factor in heart ...
20. The Ghosts In Our Machine tackles the impossible issue of animal rights
It follows Canadian photographer and animal rights activist Jo-Anne McArthur as she travels through Europe, the U.S., and Canada, documenting the exploitation of animals by ...
Displaying 1 - 20 of 24
| Next Page