Displaying 1 - 6 of 6 resources in Pet Overpopulation and Articles:
1. Deputies Discover Dozens of Dogs in Lockport Home
"From what I can see she is selling them online and this is a puppy mill," says Kobrin. The owner of the home, Elly Magrum ...
2. Euthanasia: We Won't Run From What Needs to Be Done!
Back in January, PETA sent out a news release about the number of sick, injured, elderly, and otherwise unadoptable animals we had to euthanize during ...
3. Horse case puts spotlight on animal welfare in North Dakota
A recent case of officials in Burleigh and Morton counties finding 99 dead horses in a man's custody and seizing an additional 157 live ones ...
4. Killing of homeless dogs and cats plummets in Portland area shelters
In 2006, the six shelters killed 40 percent of the dogs and cats they took in. Last year, the rate dropped to 19 percent. ...
5. Pet shop owner must pay nearly $34,000 to get his animals back
Animal control officials said they discovered hundreds of dead fish, iguanas living in their own feces and other reptiles lying on top of one another ...
6. TN animal shelters face high euthanasia rates
The Tennessean reports the kill rate at the Nashville's metro animal control is 78 percent, and that's after a recent drop. ...