Displaying 1 - 7 of 7 resources in Slaughterhouses and Articles:
1. Buyer Beware! The Lowdown on 'Humane' Meat and Eggs
So it's not just our farming practices that need to change, but our Conehead eating habits. It seems ridiculously obvious to point out that animals ...
2. Horse Meat In Human Food Chain Causes Health Concerns
By one estimate, 160,000 American horses shared this fate last year, ending up in the human food chain. ...
3. Horse shooting highlights slaughter debate
He strokes his nose and neck, swears at animal activitists, and then shoots it in the head. ...
4. More Canadians willing to try horse meat in wake of scandal
Japan is the biggest importer of Alberta's horse meat, followed by France and Switzerland, she said. Canada exported about 13,500 metric tonnes of horse meat ...
5. Okla. governor signs horse slaughter legislation
Oklahoma's 50-year-old ban on horse slaughtering was lifted Friday when the governor signed a new law that will allow facilities to process and export horse ...
6. We Raise All Our Beef Humanely On Open Pasture And Then We Hang Them Upside Down And Slash Their Throats [The Onion - satire]
Our independently owned family farm is committed to one guiding principle: making sure that you, the customer, receive the best-tasting, highest quality beef from cows ...
7. Who Protects Farm Animals? [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
Congress is considering modest legislation that would set standards for egg laying hens, and standards for labeling eggs. That might seem like a no-brainer to ...