Displaying 1 - 20 of 35 resources in Current Laws and Regulations:
1. Abolishing the Status of Animals as Property
ASAP Nova Scotia is an all-volunteer, non-profit animal rights organization, based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. ASAP is committed to challenging the view that non-human animals ...
2. Animal Legal Defense Fund
Cotati, CA, USA
For more than a quarter-century, the Animal Legal Defense Fund has been fighting to protect the lives and advance the interests of animals through the ...
3. AntiFur Society
Greensboro, NC, USA
We are a group dedicated to the dissemination of the horrors of fur industry, in order to inform unsuspecting citizens of the unimaginable amount of ...
4. Ban Snares Campaign (UK)
The Scottish Government is currently deciding whether or not to ban snares. We believe a ban in Scotland can – and should - lead the ...
Category: Actions You Can Take
5. Breaking: New Ag-Gag Bill Introduced in North Carolina on Same Day Butterball Worker Pleads Guilty to Cruelty [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
North Carolina is the latest state to consider a new law targeting whistleblowers, undercover investigators, and journalists who expose factory farms. The legislation was introduced ...
6. Calif. Bill to Thwart Animal Investigations Killed
After weeks of opposition from animal welfare advocates, labor groups and First Amendment experts, a California assembly member withdrew a bill that would limit undercover ...
7. Captive Animals’ Protection Society (CAPS)
Salford, M5 0DS, United Kingdom
The Captive Animals’ Protection Society (CAPS) is a UK-based charity leading the campaign to end the use of animals in entertainment.
Through a combination of undercover ...
8. Center for Animal Law Studies (CALS)
Portland, OR, USA
The Center for Animal Law Studies (CALS or the Center), in collaboration with the Animal Legal Defense Fund, is an animal law think tank and ...
Category: Educational Resources
9. Court Dismisses Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act Lawsuit. Here’s How That Affects You. [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
A U.S. district court has dismissed a lawsuit by animal rights activists that argued a federal law has put them at risk of being labeled ...
10. Democracy Now! Debate: After Activists Expose Animal Cruelty, Should They Be Targeted With “Ag-Gag” Laws? [GreenIsTheNewRed.com]
Democracy Now, the award-winning international news program with Amy Goodman, devoted its entire program today to “ag-gag” bills that criminalize undercover investigators who film animal ...
11. Endangered Species Coalition
Washington, DC, USA
The Endangered Species Coalition is a national network of hundreds of conservation, scientific, religious, sporting, outdoor recreation, business and community organizations working to protect our ...
12. EU Bans Cosmetics Tested on Animals
There currently is no such ban on animal testing on cosmetics sold in the U.S. or Asian markets. ...
13. European Coalition to End Animal Experiments
London, United Kingdom
The European Coalition to End Animal Experiments is Europe's leading alliance peacefully campaigning on behalf of laboratory animals. Formed in 1990 by animal organisations across ...
14. From Carriage Horses To Chihuahas And Cockatiels, An Appeal For The Animal Lover Vote
But only de Blasio supported NY CLASS's key goal of completely banning the horse-drawn carriages, while others talked about testing out alternatives or phasing them ...
15. Fundacion Amigos del Planeta
Humane organization in Bogota, Columbia that works on campaigns such as anti-bullfighting as well as animal welfare issues. Site is in Spanish with English-language version ...
16. Gateway to Hell
Gateway to Hell is an international volunteer campaign that aims to bring to the worlds attention that there are thousands of primates shipped all accross ...
17. Horse case puts spotlight on animal welfare in North Dakota
A recent case of officials in Burleigh and Morton counties finding 99 dead horses in a man's custody and seizing an additional 157 live ones ...
18. Horse Meat In Human Food Chain Causes Health Concerns
By one estimate, 160,000 American horses shared this fate last year, ending up in the human food chain. ...
19. International Society for Animal Rights (ISAR)
Clarks Summit, PA, USA
Nonprofit organization whose main purpose is to promote the rights of animals through education and law. ...
20. International Society for Animal Rights Seeks Volunteers - International Society for Animal Rights (ISAR)
Category: Jobs and Volunteering
Displaying 1 - 20 of 35
| Next Page