Displaying 1 - 20 of 74 resources in vivisection and Organizations:
1. ABC Animal - Associação Brasileira pela Causa Animal
Belo Horizonte, Brazil
2. Action for Animals Network
Alexandria, VA, USA
Action for Animals Network (AAN) is a grassroots animal rights organization located in Northern Virginia. AAN was founded in 1995 and is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. ...
3. ALF Supporters Group - Poland
Animal Liberation Front support group in Poland - Polish Language. ...
4. Alternativa para la Liberación Animal
Animal rights organization - Spain - Spanish Language. ...
5. American Anti-Vivisection Society
Jenkintown, PA, USA
The American Anti-Vivisection Society (AAVS) is a non-profit, animal advocacy and educational organization dedicated to ending experimentation on animals in research, testing, and education. AAVS ...
6. Animal Aid
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
7. Animal Cruelty Investigation Group
Halesworth, United Kingdom
A guide for individuals seeking to aid the lawful campaign to end cruelty to animals. ...
8. Animal Defenders International
London, United Kingdom
To educate, create awareness, and promote the interest of humanity in the cause of justice, and the suppression of all forms of cruelty to ...
9. Animal Defense League - Los Angeles
Santa Monica, CA, USA
Animal Defense League is a militant, grassroots animal rights organization, committed to stopping animal exploitation in all of its forms. ...
10. Animal Liberation Collective - University of Guelph
The Animal Liberation Collective is an organization of individuals working to further the status, cause, and lives of non-human animals. ...
11. Animal Liberation Frontline Information Service
The Animal Liberation Front consists of small autonomous groups of people all over the world who carry out direct action according to the A.L.F. guidelines. ...
12. Anti Vivisection WA (Inc)
Anti Vivisection WA (Inc) is a non-profit organisation that has been established in Western Australia for over 70 years. Staffed by volunteers, all monies raised ...
13. Anti-Vivisection Network Association (Ava-net)
Non-profit organization for anti-vivisection in Japan. Founded in 1987 as "JAVA", ava-net adopted its current name in 1997 to express the nation-wide nature of its ...
14. Ban Ape Research
Seattle, WA, USA
Ban Ape Research seeks legislative prohibitions on the use of nonhuman great apes in biomedical research in the United States. ...
15. Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
Claremont, South Africa
Beauty Without Cruelty works to protect all animals within South Africa and to have animals recognized as sentient beings with legal rights. ...
16. Berkeley Organization for Animal Advocacy
Berkeley, CA, USA
BOAA is a non-violent student organization dedicated to ending animal research at UC Berkeley. You just have to be committed to stopping animal suffering in ...
17. Brigitte Bardot Foundation
The Brigitte Bardot Foundation fights to defend animal rights and does not specialise in a specific area. Its ambition is to be at the heart ...
18. British Union for the Abolition of Vivisection (BUAV)
London, United Kingdom
The BUAV opposes animal experiments. We believe animals are entitled to respect and compassion which animal experiments deny them. The BUAV campaigns peacefully for effective, ...
19. Campaign for Responsible Transplantation
New York, NY, USA
An international coalition of scientists, laypersons and public interest groups opposing animal-to-human organ, cell, and tissue transplants. ...
20. Canadians for the Advancement of Health Research (CAHR)
The Canadians for the Advancement of Health (CAHR) Research support human-based strategies and alternatives to animal testing and experimentation to find medical solutions.
CAHR was formed ...
Displaying 1 - 20 of 74
| Next Page